I admit. I stopped being a Stila 'fan' when I came to Malaysia. It was wayyy expensive for a student's budget (yar lar - back then ok, back then) and ever since then the flames for Stila dimmed a little at a time..and made way for more suber powderfull pigmentation!
Aka M.A.C \(^.^)/ In or Out of water, the shit stays on! Imagine sweat now.. eewll....still stays on.
But when a beautiful birdy told me that Stila was going to close its doors on Malaysia, and then finally the world, of course I jumped at the chance to stock up. Still stocking up actually, tat's why this post is "Part 1", of course got "Part 2" wat.
So ya la, collector that I is, I said, "I WANT TO GO, ALSO, I WANT TO BUY!", and went and bought I did. Sick right? Recession hitting us at a all time high, and pockets at an all time low.. but still... 'buy'... still ... 'spend'... I swear to gawd this whole spending thing is in our Malaysia D.N.A, common think about it.. we don't do pottery or art on the weekeneds, or bike.. or fish.. we.. attack..Malls...
Sick la u people, sick.
Anyhoo, thanks to infamous birdy Beetrice (who recently got poo-pooed by stupid Cherry Culture, they suck, they really do) , I was able to get my panda paws on some Stila! And more apparently to come! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Must Have Their Eyeshadow Palattes! I Must Have! Someone sell me theirs cheep cheep if u dun need churs anymore? Hehehe.
One thing I have to say though about Stila, I never really liked their damn cardboard box containers. I have this fear that if it gets wet...it will die. If I squash it in my bag ... it will die. If I put it in my bag, it will open and then my bag will die!
So how? Special rubber band to wrap around it? Ugly la. Special makeupbag to hold it? Well it better be the right size or it will open up there and the rest of the stuff in the bag ... will die...
So how lar? Keep it at home?!
Waste money. I wanna bring it everywhere with me!
Btw, anyone have any ideas on sustaining the cute little light action with compact 1? I wanna use it, but scared that when the battery dies... then I will die trying to hack into it to replace the damn battery...
Oh and for the recording palette 2.. believe it or not..that little bugger got Bass man! Serious... Of course I didn't download my voice, not that Hiao yet.. Can you imagine? I open it up and it goes, "You are Soooooo beautiful Pomme! So! So! So! Beauuuuteeeefooool!"
Instead I placed it infront of my speakers to the lyrics of, "Cause you're beautiful.. something in your eyes.."
Here's the rundown.
- Stila Contouring Trio (3 'powdres') Flash, Light, Dark. It's said to be good for contouring the face, cheeks, and eyes, but I just use them as eyeshadows. I've tried to contour but didn't work so well. But as eyeshadows its a really good look for daytime work makeup.
- Stila Record a message talking gift palette; the complete classic look. I like this palette, alot, but the lippy/cheek cream is a bit one kind on my Asian skin. Fine, a bit one kind on 'my' skin.
- Empty case (hee haw - hee haw, to be used with no.8.
- Eyeshadow - yes I am too lazy to take it out of the tin, but it's really nice and light
- Eyeshadow - yes I am too lazy to take it out of the tin, but it's got an awesome light sheen to it.
- Eyeshadow - yes I am too lazy to take it out of the tin,I know it starts with a C.. that's about it. Awesome base for night makeup.
- Eyeshadow - Diamond Lil. It's suber sexy.
- Eyeshadow due - Lily, Haven't tried it yet.. kekekekeke.
- Plumping effect lippy in Melon Mint (I am loving the taste, too bad no one to kiss)
- Plumping effect lippy in Vanilla Mint (Also loving the taste, once again too bad no one to kiss... so the cinabai right?)
- Kekekeke...The box that the lippies came in. Not two la, only one can fit.